So you’re thinking of becoming an Avon Lady / Rep / Distributor / Representative ?
The BIGGEST thing to note when looking into being an Avon lady is that you would be joining an organisation where your target market DOES NOT NEED to buy those things. They are non-essential items. Most women will buy what they need, when they need it when they are out doing their shopping. If anyone buys from an Avon rep it is usually out of kindness.
The next problem is how you are seen. You will be targeting your warm market – friends and family. You will get some sympathy purchases but you will then be seen as a pest. You’ll find that people will avoid you. They won;t pick up the phone in case you’re wanting them to buy Avon products.
“I should have known not to order with Avon after my first email with my representative. I used to order Avon many years ago and thought I would try again because it was usually a great experience. My representative lives close by and in the first email, she described…..click here to read the full article”
“After 2 years of putting up with them, whilst going to great lengths to make my customers happy, Avon have now let me down one too many times and I quit Avon. I like some of the products but they treat their agents terribly”
“Avon falsely claim it is a way to earn money. It’s merely a way to earn discount on products.”
Read on to find out another way…
- You need to partner with a company that provides a real income paid into your bank account every month.
- You need to partner with a company that provides extreme good value services.
- A company that is regularly voted best provider by different organisations.
- MOST OF ALL – partner with an MLM company where you can recommend products and services that people cannot do without – all 26.7 million households in the UK (2014).
- No more sympathy purchases, not earning what you should, hassling friends and family. getting hassle from an impatient upline sponsor..