So you’re thinking of becoming an Ambit Energy Representative ?
Here we present a selection of quotes from real people who have had experience of dealing with Ambit Energy.
Ambit Energy Representative / Distributor / Customer Quotes
“Terrible! 1.5 hours on the phone! Trying to shop for electricity etc! I have NEVER spent that kind of time with nothing accomplished! Spoke to 10 people, management (joke)… finally hung up on these idiots! Never again!”
“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! After being with them for a year and a half my amount per kilowatt was jacked up to .1740 from .8000 without notice. I called to have it corrected and was informed that because I had paid late two or more time in one year they had taken me off the discounted rate. I had already paid one bill at the increased rate not realising what was happening. They resigned me and informed me they could not adjust the bill I had already paid but they would adjust the current month. As they did.
Now I just got another bill for $470.00 so I called them and now they tell me this bill was at the previous non-discounted rate and they will not adjust it. I am moving next month and hope that an Ambit Energy Representative does not service the new area I will be living in. If they do I will gladly pay to get rid of them. Signed extremely disappointed customer. To all potentially new customers for Ambit. Do your research and DO NOT SIGN WITH THEM!!! You were warned…”
“This place is horrible. I have NEVER had electric bills so high. They are non caring. They cut my lights off even though I advised them I had epilepsy. I told them I just needed time to come up with the fees. I told them I simply forgot and my neurologist advised them that it may have been due to medication. But they did not care. This is the worst company ever.”
“Beware!… yes they are a rip off. Avoid Ambit Energy at all costs! I would not recommend this service to my worse enemy!”
- You need to partner with a company that provides a real income paid into your bank account every month.
- You need to partner with a company that provides extreme good value services.
- A company that is regularly voted best provider by different organisations.
- MOST OF ALL – partner with an MLM company where you can recommend products and services that people cannot do without – all 26.7 million households in the UK (2014).
- No more sympathy purchases, not earning what you should, hassling friends and family. getting hassle from an impatient upline sponsor..