So you’re thinking of becoming an Amway Distributor / Representative ?
The BIGGEST thing to note when looking into being an Amway Distributor is that you would be joining an organisation where your target market DOES NOT NEED to buy those products. They are non-essential items. Most men and women will buy what they need, when they need it when they are out shopping. If anyone buys from an Amway rep it is usually out of kindness. A lot of information will be found through social media and internet research.
Another problem is how you are seen in the eyes of the people you approach. You will be targeting your warm market – friends and family. You will get some sympathy purchases but you will then be seen as a pest. You’ll find that people will avoid you. They won’t pick up the phone in case you’re wanting them to buy Amway products. Beware the temptation to bombard your facebook friends with Amway products – you WILL be defriended!
Amway Distributor Quotes
“The majority of people who join Amway never make any significant money, This is a problem that leads to low average incomes and a problem that leads to many people not renewing their memberships…..click here to read the full article”
“They sell the dream to be rich and they know it is a big lie! Amway just lost a lawsuit between 35 and 50 million that they must pay back to business owners. Most of top guys in Amway should be in prison! – Gene Martelli”
“Myself and quite a few of my friends have tried the Amway scheme to no avail. I had some people that tried it as a full time project and the time-reward ratio is scary. I highly recommend not trying. A complete waste of time … continue reading article”
“1. Recruits are lured in by exaggerated income claims and ostentatious displays of wealth.
2. Once they are in, it is repeatedly stressed that they will not have any chance of attaining said wealth unless they strictly adhere to the System, meaning they should buy at least one tape per week, attend all meetings and rallies, and spend most or all of their free time trying to recruit others. Amway’s rules state that the purchase of motivational tools is optional, but it seems clear that those who sell the tools have figured out how to pay lip service to these rules while continuing to exert pressure on their downlines to buy the tools. “The tools are optional, and so is success,” goes the oft heard refrain.
3. Retailing is downplayed or ignored completely in favor of self-consumption of Amway products….continue reading article”
Read on to find out another way…
- You need to partner with a company that provides a real income paid into your bank account every month.
- You need to partner with a company that provides extreme good value services.
- Regularly voted best provider by different organisations.
- MOST OF ALL – partner with an MLM company where you can recommend products and services that people cannot do without – all 26.7 million households in the UK (2014).
- No more sympathy purchases, not earning what you should, hassling friends and family. getting hassle from an impatient upline sponsor..